My Martinez


Picnic Rentals

The City of Martinez has five parks (Hidden Valley Park, Holiday Highlands Park, Nancy Boyd Park, Rankin Park and Waterfront Park) with picnic areas available for reservation. These parks are perfect for a variety of gatherings ranging from 15-180 people. Review the list of reservable parks CLICK HERE.

Picnic Reservation Guidelines (PDF)


Facility Rentals

We have two facilities available for indoor meetings and events. The following are available to rent on an hourly basis:

 Nancy Boyd – Multi-purpose room with 20 person maximum capacity. Amenities include electricity, refrigerator, sink and microwave. 

 Library – Meeting Room available for approved non-profit organizations. See Library and Community Meeting Room Policy and Procedures for more information. 

For more information, call the Recreation Division at City Hall, 525 Henrietta Street, 2nd Floor between 8am-12pm and 1pm-5pm Monday-Friday.

Park Rentals

Would you like to reserve one of our parks for your next large special event? Download the Special Event Permit Application CLICK HERE. For more information, call (925) 372-3547 or visit our Events and Permits page.


Sport Field Rentals

The City of Martinez has a variety of fields available for soccer, baseball and softball. For more information on renting a field, visit our Sports and Leagues page.