The FEMA flood maps are now available online and can be printed using their FIRMette tool. Listed below are the steps to get a map for a specific area:
1. Go to the FEMA map center at http://msc.fema.gov/
2. Enter the property address in the search box under Flood Maps on
the left side of the screen.
3. Click on the Search By Street Address Button. The appropriate
map will come up in the search results.
4. Click on the View button. (magnifying glass).
5. Click on the Make a FIRMette button.
6. Move the red screened window with green outline over the area of
the map that you want to print.
7. At the lower left corner of the screen, click on Adobe PDF to create
8. You now have a PDF that can be printed or emailed.