Holiday Frolic Update
The weather outside looks frightful for November 30. The following changes have been made to the Holiday Frolic and Snow Park Schedule:
· Snow Park has been moved indoors to the BowRack, corner of Estudillo and Escobar
Friday, November 30, 1 – 9 p.m.
Saturday, Decmeber 1, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday, December 2, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
· Ice Rink was canceled
· Jumps and activities on Main Street are canceled
· Activities at the Museum, Library, Veteran’s Hall, mARTinez Galley and Naturals Healings will be held from
3-5 p.m. This is the Gingerbread House, Candy Cane Lane, Reindeer Stop and Hot Cocoa with Frosty.
· Tree Lighting with Santa and the Mayor will be held at 5:30 p.m., weather permitting.
· Santa’s House will be open Friday, Noon – 4 p.m. & 7 – 9 p.m., Saturday, 11-4 and Sunday, 11-3.
· Children’s Light Parade will be held weather permitting at 6:30p.m. A decision to hold the parade will be made Friday, November 30 canceled
· ChildTime will provide crafts at the BowRack from 5 p.m. until supplies are depleted.
· Facepainting, painting fingernails and tattoos will be in the BowRack – 1 – 9 p.m.
· Driver the Clown will be at the BowRack from 6 – 7 p.m.