The City of Martinez provides maps through Community View Maps,
a Geographical Information System (GIS), which provides detailed information about properties from a geographic perspective. The GIS information provided by the City of Martinez is a public resource providing a visual display of general information for your convenience. If you cannot access Community View Maps and need information about a property, please contact the City of Martinez at 925-372-3515 or visit City Hall, located at 525 Henrietta Street. For more resources visit the City's downloadable forms webpage for permit applications, ordinances, residential setback information, etc.
By entering a street address or an Assessor's Parcel Number (APN) in the search box of Community View Maps you can locate a particular property and view the following types of information:
- Aerial Color Photography
- Parcel Information
- Property Lines
- City Boundary
- Zoning and Zoning Classification
- General Plan
- Historic Overlay District
- Sphere of Influence
- Urban Limit Line
- Downtown Overlay District
- Places of Interest
- DFIRM Flood Map and FIRM Panels
Map Viewing Tips:
1) In Community View Maps
- Click "View" to select a layer and to change the map view.
Example: Zoning, General Plan, Aerial, etc.
- Click "Print" to print a copy of the map. You can also print from the summary and
details link in the information "bubble."
- Click "Help" to see more detailed help information, including the Community View
2) To search by property address, enter the property address (including numbers) in the
search box. You can also enter the street name to go to a general location.
There is no need to enter the City, State or Zipcode.
3) To search by APN, enter apn: XXXXXXXXX in the search box.
4) To identify a specific property without an address or APN - zoom to a scale where
parcel lines are visible, place your cursor inside the parcel boundary and click
the left mouse button.
5) The information "bubble" displays property address and APN, as well as links to
property photo (birds eye view), property details, property summary,
zoning classifications, downloadable city forms, Martinez Municipal Code
and driving directions. When a layer is selected from the view drop down menu the
information "bubble" will also display layer specific information for some of the layers.
The information displayed by Community View Maps is provided by Digital Map Products and is not maintained by the City of Martinez. Information should be verified directly with the City of Martinez before relying on its accuracy. The City of Martinez makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of any of the information provided. The City of Martinez shall assume no liability for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information provided or any decision made or action taken or not taken by the user in reliance upon any information or data provided.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW COMMUNITY VIEW MAPS
County GIS Web Site - The county's portal for on-line property information is CCMAP. Browse to www.ccmap.us/gis for information on individual parcels:
- Property data such as building square footage, lot size, number of bedrooms, etc.
- Assessor Parcel Maps viewable on-line and downloadable in PDF format
- Radius search capabilities for selecting parcels within a certain distance of a parcel.
- Satelite Images
- Data overlays, contour lines, locations of points of interest, and much more